- I have worked with a wide range of clients so no matter what your goal I can help you look and feel your very best.Why not call me or send an email for a free consultation to get things started.
- "Bring a Buddy"- Do you find that the hardest part of getting fit is getting started? Then why not bring a buddy or two to help you along?There is no better feeling than working together with others in pursuit of a common goal.It also brings with it a few laughs to get you through the tough bits.
- 2 people - €25 per person
- 3 people - €20 per person
- 4 people - €20 per person
- 5 people - €15 per person
Like with the 1-2-1 personal training sessions, the workouts are kept fun and dynamic with a variety of activities.Why settle for a session with 30 or 40 people where you may be lost among the crowds.No shouting or roaring from me, my coach never did that to me when I trained for the Olympics.Success comes in the form of gentle encourage and an abundance of praise. Improved fitness guaranteed!
Personal Training with the DM Factor
Traditionally, trainers speak of the 5 components of fitness – Cardiovascular Fitness, Muscular Strength, Muscular Endurance, Flexibility and Body Composition. However, David brings an additional component, something extra to every fitness programme. Whatever you call it – know-how, expertise or experience - this ‘DM Factor’ can mean the difference between achieving your goal and falling short.
Quality rather than quantity As you train with David, you’ll notice there’s a strong emphasis on the quality of the training. It’s not about doing an exercise often, it’s about doing it right. And periods of rest are just as important as activity. These are lessons David learned the hard way. While preparing for the World Championships, David suffered a stress fracture in his lower leg.
This injury was expected to scupper his chances of competing for several months. However, with limited but intensive aqua-therapy and weight training, together with plenty of rest, David’s patience and determination were rewarded. Six weeks later he smashed the Irish 800 metres record and shot to a top-15 world placing.