Dynamic Electronic Fitness Testing (DEFT)
Another Irish first for David Matthews.
"Can you afford to leave no stone unturned? If you can't read on"
David Matthews, Double Olympian, Irish record holder and current Irish Olympic Handball strength and conditioning coach will measure and monitor your team from preseason to cup or through the grueling league campaign.
With the introduction of DEFT, you and your team now have access to Ireland’s newest and most accurate fitness testing programme.
Drawing on his expertise as a professional athlete, David has put together a package that maximises the benefits of this testing programme.
There’s no more guessing on a team’s or an individual’s level of fitness. There’s no more wondering about strengths or weaknesses.
With a DEFT package you’ll get the facts:
Precise measurements, progress reports, detailed feedback and at-a-glance comparative results.
• Baseline Fitness measured.
• Highlights Teams strengths and weakness.
• Monitors the adherence and effectiveness of training.
• Improves the squads conditioning and its overall capabilities.
1. The initial consultation and determination of the squads specific needs.
2. Professional Fitness testing session with state of the Art equipment.
3. Detailed feedback, individual, Group and Management reports as well as group and individual recommendations.
4. Clear and concise colour graphics, which will show comparative results.
• CMJ (Counter movement jump)-Explosive movement
• 10, 20, 40 mts Sprint Electronically Timed
• 150, 200 mts Shuttle Electronically Timed
• Agility Test
• Medicine Ball Throw
• Push Up
• Endurance Test
• Bench Press Max
• ½ Squat Max
• MAX Heart Rate
David Matthews knows all about high performance, having trained with some of the most successful athletes in the world, while being mentored by some of the most renowned coaches on the international circuit. David subsequently understands the demands and pressures of professional sports, the highs and the lows that are part and parcel of it , and most relevantly the commitment and dedication required to compete at the highest level. Having trained in countries as wide ranging as Poland and South Africa, Australia and the United States, David can offer you unrivalled expertise in speed, dynamic strength and endurance.
The key ingredient of any sport is to be athletic. ,in rubgy, though optimising your speed, maximising your dynamic strength and endurance will develop a faster, sharper, stronger competitor. High performance is about being the best you can be in the world of professional sports.
Leave no stone unturned.
"Fractions of a second…….." "The difference between winning or losing, scoring or missing, catching or dropping."
Call David for a free chat on how he can help you team achieve their real potential.